Paints and accessories
To avoid mistakes, our team can choose them for you.
Gundam / Gunpla
The largest choice of Gunpla to give life to your robots
Scale models for beginners
The ideal scale models for a few hours of family fun
Enjoy yourself, our experts will accompany you
Puzzle: Tips & Tricks
An exciting activity that teaches patience, puzzles also stimulate the thinking process. Here's the essentials to know about this puzzle game.
The essentials to know about puzzles
How to play puzzles?
Here are some essential tips to easily play puzzles:
- Evaluate the size of the puzzle frame before starting;
- Group the parts with a straight edge since they constitute the frame;
- Train the framework;
- Make small piles of pieces that represent the same pattern or that are connected to a color field;
- Avoid wasting a lot of time on a piece;
In case of doubt about the interlocking of 2 pieces, it is enough to turn them over and observe whether the edges harmonize or not to ensure more clearly.
What are the levels by age group for a puzzle?
The age levels for puzzles are usually intended for children and translate into the number of pieces.
Thus, here is the ideal level for a child of: 1 year: less than 10 pieces; 2 years: 10 pieces; 3 years: 10 to 30 pieces; 4 years: 30 to 50 pieces; 5 to 6 years: 50 to 100 pieces; 7 to 8 years: 100 to 250 pieces; From 9 years old: from puzzle of 250 to 500 pieces.
How to choose a puzzle?
With the exception of the number of pieces that make up the puzzle, other parameters must also be considered when choosing, namely:
- The size of the rooms;
- The image and theme of the puzzle;
- The level of color contrast;
- The level of resistance of the pieces of the puzzle;
- The experience in terms of puzzles.
What are the benefits of puzzles?
Playing the puzzle brings a certain lot of beneficial effects. Thus, puzzles allow for example:
- Reduce stress;
- To cause short-term memory;
- Improve dexterity;
- To consolidate cognitive capacity;
- Reduce the risk of Alzheimer's and dementia;
- To socialize;
- Build self-esteem.
What are the puzzle marks?
Among the famous puzzle brands, you can find:
- Wrebbit Puzzle
What are the most popular puzzle themes?
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the most sought-after puzzle themes:
- For monuments: Eiffel Tower (luminous eiffel tower); Statue of Liberty; Big Ben Arc de Triomphe; Empire state building; Notre Dame de Paris; Colosseum; Taj Mahal Tower of Pisa; Mont Saint Michel; Buckingham Palace
- For Films/Cartoons: Harry Potter; Star Wars; Disney (Disney Castle); Pat patrol; Pokémon; The snow queen; Titanic; Cars.
- Other research topics: Dinosaur ; Horse; Cities (Paris, London, New York); Football stadium (velodrome stadium, princes' park);
Good experience. Would shop here again.
Thank you very much!
The site was easy to use and has real choices.
Site is easy to navigate.
More than 150,000 products for your hobbies, including more than 15,000 in stock and shipped the same day
A team of passionate people, who created more than 150 tutorials and videos and advise you by phone and chat
In the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the world 🌎 with UPS
Return within 30 days after your purchase